I'm going to knock you out!
Or, I will....eventually. Because I am going to LA Boxing for my free workout. Wooooo hooo!!!
I am super excited.
I always wanted to take up boxing but always had some reason or another why I couldn't do it. I'm too fat (well, down 30 lbs, so, now I am less) or I am too small (well, I'm still short, but what are you going to do?) or I would cry if someone hit me.
Right now, I am ready to kick some trash. Someone told me it is because I have anger right now, but I don't feel any anger for my struggles. I think she would just like me to be angry. But right now I don't need to. She's doing it for me. Isn't that what friends are for? :)
But I have been learning a lot about myself lately. I am tougher on the inside than I ever knew, and I think with a little training I can be tougher on the outside, too.
I see they even have a fight club.
But maybe I'm getting ahead of myself... ;)
choosing my words
14 years ago



9 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog via SITS! Good luck with the boxing! I hear it is fun!
I have some anger to carry for you...is that ok? (for you, not against you :0)
I need a ding ding ding label. It is so me.
love ya
btw...you are going to love housewife savant for sure!
Mama-face, Please don't be angry with him. Only love him. He's plenty angry with himself.
I agree with mama-face.
About giving you some anger to encourage the boxing excellence.
And about the you loving me.
Also excellent, without so much hitting as the boxing.
Is boxing workout on a speed bag, a heavy bag, or a face?
Cuz I LOOOOOOVE the speed bag, and there are a few faces that would give me a good workout of punching and kicking.
Can there be kicking?
Have fun!
I really need to start working out. I gained 25 lbs. since quitting smoking a year ago. Stopping by from SITS. If you get a chance, stop by my blog and enter my one year anniversary contest.
Stopping by from Sits! I am going to check back and see how your workout went because I have been dying to try a boxing or kickboxing class for YEARS but never made the time. Hope it's fun!
I go Friday June 19th (tomorrow) and am really excited. I'll let you all know how it is.
What is SITS? I feel like I'm missing out on something! :) lol
Post a Comment